You know how the saying goes, "new year, new me," but we believe it should be reinvented to "new year, new front door!" As homeowners seek to boost curb appeal and home value, replacing your [...]
WINDGATE® VINYL WINDOWS
Beauty becomes the home.
Windgate® new construction windows are specifically designed for architects, builders, homeowners, and the changing needs of the residential building industry. The result is a high-performance series of vinyl windows that feature aesthetically integrated window styles, strength and durability.
WINDGATE® WINDOW COLLECTION FEATURES:
- Highest quality vinyl for a lifetime of trouble-free performance
- Full 3-1/4″ jamb depth chambered frame for maximum structural integrity
- Fusion-welded frames and sashes for extra strength and durability
- 3/4″ Insulated glass for superior thermal performance.
- Optional InnovativE® (Low-E) coating system with Warm Edge spacer technology, reduces energy costs
KEEP YOUR HOME SAFE & SNUG
Double hung windows allow top and bottom sashes to be operable. A tilt latch system allows for easy opening, closing and cleaning.
When the weather outside turns frightful, you can rely on our heavy-walled, multi-chambered, double hung window to keep you safe from the elements.
TRADITIONAL STYLE WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
Single-hung windows have two sashes but only the bottom portion is operable while the upper portion remains fixed in place.
Our windows are engineered and tested to be weather-tight and energy efficient for your home.
NATURAL VENTILATION STRATEGY
Casements swing open at the side and can be stacked with other casements, awnings, and stationary picture windows.
Specify left-hinge or right-hinge casement as viewed from outside.
MAXIMUM VENTILATION AND NATURAL LIGHT
Awning windows open at the bottom and can be stacked with other awnings, casements, stationary picture windows, or doors in various configurations.
- Create a room with plenty of natural light
- All components are corrosion resistant, providing trouble-free performance
- Multi-point locking system locks sash at multiple points for utmost security
- Sash opens completely, so windows can be cleaned easily from inside your home (does not apply to egress hardware)
- Energy Efficient – Three layers of weatherstripping assure effective barrier to air and water penetration.
ENJOY THE VIEW OF THE OUTDOORS
Sliders have two sash aligned horizontally with side-to-side sliding operation in one or two of the sash. Triple Sliders have a sliding sash on either side of a stationary sash.
- Heavy duty brass rollers for effortless use
- Roller housing transfers weight of glass directly to frame, reducing stress on sash members
- Independent weep chambers on frame assure effective water runoff
- Stylish beveled exterior matches look of double hung and casement, to provide a uniform exterior appearance
PICTURE & TRANSOM
A Picture window provides a large enough space to let you enjoy the view. A Transom is a small window located above a door or another window to open up a room and let more light in to your home.
- Mulling system allows fixed units to be mulled to any other window
- Equal sight lines assure uniform exterior appearance of all units
- 3/4" insulating glass provides optimum energy efficiency
ARCHITECTURAL SHAPES & SIZES
Standard radius window shapes include full-circles, half-circles, quarter-circles, ellipticals and ovals. They may be installed as stand-alone units or are stacked over other windows or doors.
Browse our exterior doors
to complete your entrance.
Browse our gallery. No matter what style - craftsman, traditional or modern, we are certain you will find the product right for you.
Garage Door Frames
Add lasting protection with the
strongest frame in the industry.