Refresh Your Home with New Exterior Doors
The front door of a home is an essential part of your exterior as it’s the first thing people notice, but it is also the easiest way to boost your curb appeal. With many styles and colors to choose from, let’s walk you through how to pick the perfect exterior door for your home.
Ready to start your order? Find a Waudena dealer near you.
PEACE OF MIND
Built with security as the main priority, we want to keep your family safe. Our steel-edge doors will give you peace of mind for years to come.
- 1-3/4″ thick
- The steel-edge advantage gives us a Grade 40 Security Rating, the highest rating possible in the industry’s toughest forced entry test.
- It can be fire-rated for up to 90 minutes.
- Reinforced lock area for security against forced entry.
- Add additional lock security with Trilennium® Multi-Point hardware.
The components of Waudena’s entrance door systems work together to create a weather-tight seal. Both steel and fiberglass doors are fully insulated, providing superior thermal performance and greater energy efficiency. Meanwhile, our steel doors have a steel-edge, meaning it will not rot, warp, split, or bow. Additionally, many of our products are certified in meeting ENERGY STAR qualifications.
DESIGNING YOUR DOOR
- Step 1 - Discover Your Style: Before you pick out a new entry door, you must know the look that will make you fall in love again as you pull in the driveway. See our handy style guide to find the one.
- Step 2 - Privacy + Natural Light: Next, you’ll want to decide the level of privacy and natural light in your entry. Create the perfect balance through your configuration, door style, and glass style selections.
- Step 3 - Customize With Color: Color means everything; whether you’re going for a natural look with a woodgrain finish or want to make a bold statement with red, we have a color for everyone. Complement your home’s color schemes by choosing a different color for the exterior and interior side of your door. Discover your color
- Step 4 - Glass & Door Styles: When your guests arrive, you want a door that shows your style and personality. The door style should complement your home’s style, while the glass style should complement your exterior façade and interior foyer.
- Step 5 - Enhance Every Doorway: Most homes have three or four exterior doors, located in various parts, like a garage or front entry. You’ll want to create a cohesive look and feel for all entrances of your home.
- Step 6 - Hardware: Last, you’ll need to select the hardware that suits your lifestyle and needs. If you’re always on the go, Schlage Touch™ can eliminate the hassle of keys using a code to enter. For greater security, choose the Trilennium® multi-point locking system as it features the strength of one solid locking unit with the protection of three deadbolts.